Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1/21/09

Tonight I needed to substitute my swim for some bike miles because Heather was out on the town doing business stuff and being elected to the board of Main Street Medina or some such thing that sounds like that. So I ended up riding 20 miles on the bike trainer in an hour and twenty-four minutes. Pretty decent workout. Now my rear is sore and I have a craving to have another maple creme cookie from downstairs.

Some good news: The temperature is supposed to be working it's way back up towards freezing. Yahoo! That means the outside runs won't be so painful. As Bailey and I were driving from the post office to the day care this morning, I was watching someone running past the square. I looked down at the temperature reading in the car and just shook my head. 6 degrees. Too cold to run in for me. But not for everyone, I guess. 

No comments: