Tuesday, January 20, 2009

1/19/09

I was a little tired (hungover) yesterday morning from having some monstrous beers Sunday night. Nothing too bad, just a bit of a headache. So I decided to forgo any workouts on Monday morning. Just a note, do NOT underestimate the potency of Double Bastard from Stone Brewing Co. 10% ABV WOW! It comes in a large bottle so be sure to share.

Monday night I gave the dog her fluids, which were a bit overdue. It's a long story which I haven't mentioned here yet. Our 11 year old Golden Retriever was diagnosed with kidney failure late last summer. We've been administering sub-cutaneous fluids to her since then. That, combined with a couple medications seem to be helping her. I was able to get that done, then have dinner. As I was still a bit sore from Sunday's run I knew I wasn't going to run yesterday, but I was able to get on the bike trainer for 10 miles last night. I decided to take a book with me and the time passed very quickly. I guess it helps to have a good book, because I hate riding indoors.

No comments: