Monday, October 11, 2010

Race History - 1988 -1989

"Race History" will become an annual recap of the races I've entered and how I finished. But first I have a few years to catch up on before I'm current. This is something I've been considering doing for some time now and today seems like a good day to start. I may also add a sidebar section to my blog page linking to each of these years.

1988 - Season 1

-3 CYO Track and Field meets, competing in 800m, 100m, and shot put
-AAU Junior Olympics Qualifying Meet, 3rd Place Shot Put
-AAU Regional Meet in Springfield, OH
-Cleveland Playground Junior Olympics Qualifying Meet
-Cleveland Playground Championship Meet

1989 - Season 2

-AAU Junior Olympics Qualifying Meet, 3rd Place Shot Put
-AAU Regional Meet at Case Western Reserve University
-Inaugural Ohio Sports Festival Qualifying Track Meet
-9/24/89 Alzheimer's Association Race to Remember Biathlon, Dayton, OH - 1:58:55
-11/4/89 Cleveland Athletic Club 5K Championship, Cleveland I-X Center - 24:00

No comments: