Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Still Waiting...

The results from this weekend's Buzzard Duathlon still aren't posted yet, but one thing I was able to do was update my 2009 schedule again, adding the Race For Victims' Rights 5K tomorrow night. This race is put on by the Medina County Prosecutor's Office for Victims' Rights Week. It starts at 6:00 so it will be a little tight after work, but the best part is that it's FREE! What a nice word. It doesn't get used enough these days. That race will be followed the next day by the Schoolhouse Run 4 Fun 5K on Friday evening. I plan to go easy on Thursday and save myself for a PR attempt on Friday.

Last night Connie, Frank, and I were at the track doing 6 X 200 meter and 4 X 400 meter repeats. The 200's were sub 40 seconds and the 400's sub 90 seconds. It was a tough workout that when combined with my morning run has left me tired and sore. I hope it passes by Friday.

1 comment:

Clifford Running said...

I hope the word taper works soon cause your easy speedwork was hardly easy. What is your pr in the 5K?