Sunday, April 10, 2011

BR100 Training - Week 13

Well, that last post worked out somehow. I switched to Edit Html mode from Compose and it seemed to keep my spacing. Guess I'll continue that way.

I had high hopes for running during our week at Disney. We were staying at the WDW Swan Resort which is in the Epcot resort area directly behind the park. With walkways to both Epcot and the Disney Studios, there are plenty of places to run. Alas, I only took advantage of our location twice during our stay. With early park openings requiring me to get up even earlier and late nights to recover from, it's definitely not a training location. We did walk a lot though!

Monday - Walk @ 5 miles
Tuesday - 4.1 mile run / @ 6 miles walking (in the rain)
Wednesday - Walk @ 6 miles
Thursday - Walk @ 5 miles (in the rain)
Friday - Walk @ 3 miles / pack and travel
Saturday - Travel
Sunday - 9.2 mile train run (in the mud)

Weekly mileage = 38.3 miles!

No comments: