Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BR100 Training - Week 1

Training has officially begun! Well, it actually began on New Year's Eve with a nice warm 16 mile run on the APT in Strongsville and North Royalton. But "OFFICIAL" Burning River training began on Monday 1/3. And it was a REST DAY! How good does that get? Training is off to a fantastic start. I'm hitting my daily and weekly mileage goals, eating better, and I haven't had a drop of alcohol since New Year's Eve. Resolutions are sticking. Another resolution of sorts is to keep better track of my training on here. I think a daily update is too much, but a weekly update will be just right. So here is my BR100 Week 1 (of 30) training update.

Monday - 30 minutes elliptical AM / Plyometrics workout PM
Tuesday - 15 minutes elliptical, Ab work AM / 6 miles speedwork PM
Wednesday - Shoulders and Arms AM / 4 mile run PM
Thursday - Core work AM / 5.5 mile run PM
Friday - Rest AM / Back and Biceps, Ab work PM
Saturday - 14 mile long run AM / Rest PM
Sunday - 9.2 mile run AM / Yoga PM

Weekly mileage = 38.7 miles

2 comments:

Angie said...

A weekly mileage total is needed, I can't be having to add. :) Great job meeting all your goals this week!

Dan D. said...

Thanks Angie! I'll have a total up shortly!