Monday, April 19, 2010

Marathon Monday

I'm awake and having some breakfast. I laid all my stuff out in the hallway last night. I kind of know what I'm going to wear today. I may tweak it last minute. The weather is supposed to be upper 30's to 40's at the start with 50's at the finish. Partly sunny. Almost perfect! My nutrition is nearly all set. I need to mix a bottle of Gatorade to sip on before the start. The course is serving both Gatorade Endurance and PowerBar Gels, both of which I use. Less to carry with me today. In an hour we're leaving the hotel to get to Boston Common to climb aboard a bus to drive us out to Hopkinton. That's going to be a long ride. I feel good. No pains in the last few days. I really hope the pains stay away today. I'm as ready as I'm going to be, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

No comments: