Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

I did it. All this snow has finally gotten to me. I went and busted out the Christmas music tonight. And the first CD I chose to listen to? Twisted Sister's Twisted Christmas! WOW! You haven't heard Christmas carols till they've been twisted by Dee Snider and the boys!

On to other things, I climbed onto the bike tonight in the basement and rode 20 miles in an hour and twenty minutes. That's a 14.9 mph average. Which doesn't sound like much compared to what can be had on the road, but the trainer is an entirely different animal than the road. It's much more difficult to ride inside than it is outside. So I'll gladly take it as base mileage.

I'm looking at some cross training tomorrow and then I'm ready for the Fall Classic Half Marathon on Sunday. The snow is supposed to stop overnight and Sunday is looking sunny with low 30's in the morning. Nice running weather. No expectations for this race. Just doing it for the fun of it.


No comments: