Saturday, June 21, 2008

Maumee Bay Eve

This is going to be short and sweet because I need to get to bed. Pronto! I've been running around trying to get all the last minute stuff done and now it's 10:25. And I'm getting up at 2:30 to drive to Toledo tomorrow. The tornado sirens going off this evening didn't help anything either.

I'm about as ready for my first duathlon of 2008 as I can be. I could do without the long morning drive, but it saves money. The bike is already mounted on the car rack. My stuff is packed. I have directions. We had storms tonight, so hopefully tomorrow will be OK. I haven't done much since Tuesday except go through 3 buckets of balls at the driving range. But that's work. At least I'm sore, so I'm counting it as work.

I'm going to bed. Tomorrow will bring what it will, and I'll deal with it then.

Mr. P

No comments: