Monday, February 1, 2010

January Re-Cap

Since I'm encountering Technical Difficulties trying to make a post about my run yesterday, I think I will go ahead and re-cap January's numbers. Let's get right to them:

Swim: 1.25 miles
Bike: 181.37 miles
Run: 57.43 miles

As I'm having problems with the run right now, I really made an effort to get on the bike trainer and log miles in January. I had no official goal distance, but the 200 mile mark crossed my mind a couple times, and I could have hit it had I been a little bit more motivated. But still, 181 is the most trainer miles I've ever logged in one month, and quite possibly could be the most cycling miles period!

My swimming distance was from one visit to the pool. Totally mental. I just have had no desire to go up to the Rec. and get in the water with it being as cold as it has been here. I get shivers just thinking about it! I'm going to have to make more of an effort to swim in February.

Running? What can I say. It hurts right now and is not fun. Although my ankles didn't bother me on yesterday's run, my feet and my right knee did. I'm hoping it's just bugs getting worked out of the system. I'm systematically working through different shoes in the hopes of finding something that feels better. IF the shoes are the problem! I'm not all that convinced that's the case. Time will tell!

No comments: